Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I think we may well be knocking on Brentford's door should Big Nige get the old tin tack. Progressive, young, modern manager who has built a team greater than the sum of its parts. Warburton is very much earning himself a chance with a big club.

I think we may well be knocking on Brentford's door should Big Nige get the old tin tack. Progressive, young, modern manager who has built a team greater than the sum of its parts. Warburton is very much earning himself a chance with a big club.

Young???

He's older than Pearson lol lol

McGugan always has been a myth.

Certainly has wasted his talent - scores some cracking goals but does little else.

Disappointing defeat again for us against a very good Derby side.

Seems like this manager we have likes the old rotation policy which has failed in the past 3 games. 

I reckon he's scousefox - think about it, have you ever seen the two of them in the same thread together?

Also he accuses me and Loveday who are prob the obvious suspects to detract suspicion from himself, they don't call him scousefox for nothing the cheeky shit.

i get accused on a regular basis but nobody can prove shit, me and the babe are having a ****ing conversation in the tinder thread (with una)

the only person i have never seen have a chat with babylad is that ****ing dog finnergon. the same dirty devil who sent me an accusing private message to throw me off the scent.

or it's loveday. dunno haven't decided, "me myself, i" was such a giveaway but he is so upset every time you mention they are the same person so who knows. i give up and just enjoy the babe these days

i get accused on a regular basis but nobody can prove shit, me and the babe are having a ****ing conversation in the tinder thread (with una)

the only person i have never seen have a chat with babylad is that ****ing dog finnergon. the same dirty devil who sent me an accusing private message to throw me off the scent.

or it's loveday. dunno haven't decided, "me myself, i" was such a giveaway but he is so upset every time you mention they are the same person so who knows. i give up and just enjoy the babe these days

I got a pm from Danlcfc accusing me, man shits like jack the ripper absolute crackers.

Archived