Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I hadnt seen Beckford go to Preston. Talk about a fall from grace. lol

tbf i can see Beckford scoring a fair few in league 1.

Yeah if it was 2009

What a turnaround at Ipswich. Milling around at the bottom of the table then got themselves a great manager and have progressed really well since then. Well on track regardless of whether they get promoted or not this year.

Mick well on course to be favourite for the sack after getting club promoted this time next year.

Brentford in 3rd. Clearly trying to do a Southampton - marching through the Championship upon promotion.  :cool:

And Brighton currently in the relegation zone. Not even a first goal by Bent could save them from defeat against Fulham.

They're probably the biggest surprise at the moment, after all the time they were competing up top, chasing a promotion spot...

Brentford in 3rd. Clearly trying to do a Southampton - marching through the Championship upon promotion.  :cool:

And Brighton currently in the relegation zone. Not even a first goal by Bent could save them from defeat against Fulham.

They're probably the biggest surprise at the moment, after all the time they were competing up top, chasing a promotion spot...

6507216-large.jpg

Id like to see them back in the premier. Good club. Portman road not exactly a good hunting ground for us with the exception of last season and Gareth McAuley brace circa 2007

I agree. Always quite liked Ipswich. Hard to believe they've been out the top flight for 12 (?) years now.

the championship is really good this season. Lots of teams having ups and downs. Rowett is doing a great job at Birmingham as is Lennon at Bolton. Look at Brentford. Won last 5 including tough games against Derby, away at Forest and Millwall. Ipswich looking good under McCarthy. Blackburn unbeaten in 9 games. Still think its one of the best leagues to watch. I didnt think i would pay much interest after promotion but its arguably a more exciting league to watch than the Prem imo.

the championship is really good this season. Lots of teams having ups and downs. Rowett is doing a great job at Birmingham as is Lennon at Bolton. Look at Brentford. Won last 5 including tough games against Derby, away at Forest and Millwall. Ipswich looking good under McCarthy. Blackburn unbeaten in 9 games. Still think its one of the best leagues to watch. I didnt think i would pay much interest after promotion but its arguably a more exciting league to watch than the Prem imo.

For sheer unpredictability it's better than the Premier League. For standard, not so much.

Archived