Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I can't believe you're doing so badly with players like March, darren Bent, Joe Bennett etc

Doesn't help that the rest of the team (Bar Lewis Dunk and Elliot Bennett) are utter turd , we massively cocked up in the summer and we need to scrap the recruitment policy for the club , and I think Sami and Jonesy need to step aside

this is absolutely embarassing this season.

Doesn't help that the rest of the team (Bar Lewis Dunk and Elliot Bennett) are utter turd , we massively cocked up in the summer and we need to scrap the recruitment policy for the club , and I think Sami and Jonesy need to step aside

Seems like you've just signed a load of loan players who aren't all that like Gary Gardner for example. Watched your game vs Derby on a stream and J bennett and ince played well. The rest looked awful especially Texiera or whatever he's called.

I've predicted that we'll soon sack Pearson, you'll quickly sack Hyypia to get Pearson in and he'll get you up next season at our expense. So never fear, good times are a-coming.

I was going to ask Braders whether or not Infe is any good, I feel we need a player like that.

He's a decent player , can pass the ball well and built like an ox - I reckon with the right supervision he'll do well at Prem level but this season he's struggled seeing as our midfield looks all over the place most games.

I've predicted that we'll soon sack Pearson, you'll quickly sack Hyypia to get Pearson in and he'll get you up next season at our expense. So never fear, good times are a-coming.

if it means you lot get someone who will take you to the next level then win-win.

I went to Leicester v Liverpool in the U21s league last year and that Teixeira looked the best player on the pitch by some distance.

I think he's a good player , thought we had a real gem on our hands when he joined - however somehow we've broken him , apology letter going up to Merseyside with him when he goes back.

He's a decent player , can pass the ball well and built like an ox - I reckon with the right supervision he'll do well at Prem level but this season he's struggled seeing as our midfield looks all over the place most games.

if it means you lot get someone who will take you to the next level then win-win.

Honestly, would you take Pearson as manager?

He's a decent player , can pass the ball well and built like an ox - I reckon with the right supervision he'll do well at Prem level but this season he's struggled seeing as our midfield is all over the place

Is he good in the air? If so we'll have him off you

Archived