Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Hyppia what an awful manager.

This ,this and f**king this

Everything on and off the pitch was a total and utter embarrassment. After two seasons of close but no cigar this is hard to take - sure I've seen us worse before but that was when we had complete and utter crap players on crap wages , this lot are taking the piss now.

lost for words (beyond that) off to take the toaster for a bath.

This ,this and f**king this

Everything on and off the pitch was a total and utter embarrassment. After two seasons of close but no cigar this is hard to take - sure I've seen us worse before but that was when we had complete and utter crap players on crap wages , this lot are taking the piss now.

lost for words (beyond that) off to take the toaster for a bath.

have fun pal i'm sure i'll be joining you at around 5pm tomorrow

Blimey brighton really have gone backwards. How come they have not sacked big Sami? Seems strange with the general turnover of manager in the championship. Losing at home to Millwall is the lowest of the low, you know it's gone when that happens! 

Amazing how Poyet turned Brighton around, made them a force in the second tier again, Garcia took that over and again finished top six but now it's all gone. Bottom three. To see Brighton there is strange considering, as mentioned, how good they have been at that level in recent seasons.

Guest Kopfkino

The Amex doesn't deserve to be a second tier ground, let alone a third tier ground.

They were bad tonight, their summer recruitment was as shambolic as ours

The Amex doesn't deserve to be a second tier ground, let alone a third tier ground.

They were bad tonight, their summer recruitment was as shambolic as ours

Bit harsh.

Under Poyet and Garcia they filled it weekly.

Guest Kopfkino

Bit harsh.

Under Poyet and Garcia they filled it weekly.

I didnt mean it like that. I genuinely meant it as it's a premier league worthy ground

Channel 5 have a real opportunity. Show a good couple of hours of highlights, show highlights even when the Championship isn't involved on international weekends to tell the BBC that they could've done so much better.

Archived