Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

What has actually happened to Waghorn is he injured?? Or has it actually got so bad that he can't get in the squad of a relegation threatened Championship team lol.

Marky Mark, I hate to say I told you so.........

lol

Same old Waghorn, bit of form trying to earn a deal and then vanishes off the face of the planet.

Contract is up in 2017 so he'll return on loan somewhere and bag a few goals around that time.

This isn't Leicester City related, nor interesting in any way. I could't care less about Reading or their problems.

Why you reading the Chamionship thread in the general sport section if none Leicester issues bore you?

I often find that the guy who holds all the answers is nandojolob but he rarely posts anymore

Explains the lack of answers recently.

As an aside anyone know why millwall Bolton is played tonight?! Was kinda looking forward to watching it. Looks like I'm gonna have a masterchef the professionals marathon instead - still be fun though.

Archived