Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Explains the lack of answers recently.

As an aside anyone know why millwall Bolton is played tonight?! Was kinda looking forward to watching it. Looks like I'm gonna have a masterchef the professionals marathon instead - still be fun though.

Starting work on rebuilding London Bridge Station soon, may even be tomorrow.

Sami Hyypia resigns.

Surprised on how poor he's been there, not so long ago he was getting linked up with the Liverpool Job. With the team they had last year Brighton should be fighting for promotion not relegation this season. Well Sven's being linked up there, be nice to see him back into management he wouldn't do too bad there they'd get out of the bottom three no problem with him but long term he'll never get them up, like here the best he'll do is mid table. Sherwood though I think would be more likely and probably better appointment for them.  

Surprised on how poor he's been there, not so long ago he was getting linked up with the Liverpool Job. With the team they had last year Brighton should be fighting for promotion not relegation this season. Well Sven's being linked up there, be nice to see him back into management he wouldn't do too bad there they'd get out of the bottom three no problem with him but long term he'll never get them up, like here the best he'll do is mid table. Sherwood though I think would be more likely and probably better appointment for them.  

Fair shout - I'd argue this side is far worse then last season mind , we've replaced our gold with cr*p.

A lot of talk that we are talking to Karl Robinson.

Fair shout - I'd argue this side is far worse then last season mind , we've replaced our gold with cr*p.

A lot of talk that we are talking to Karl Robinson.

What are your take on that? He has been waiting for an opportunity to step up for so long. I am not sure whether if he does not conduct himself well in interviews or whether if he is just loyal. 

Hyypia will have only been linked to Liverpool because of who he is and his iconic status there. Given Brighton's squad I agree they shouldn't be in that position in the table but it's happened before, see Wolves most recently.

Karl Robinson is a good shout Braders but I'm not sure he'll leave MK Dons without winning promotion there. Avoid Sven at any length though. Tim Sherwood is a good shout also, I like him and he did a decent enough job at Tottenham last season for a short spell.

yeah karl robinson would be decent but like fox92 said he's been very nearly getting them up for a few years and they are smashin sides left right and centre now, would be a bit heavy for him to leave when it looks a lot like he's about to crack it. especially if they then went up after all his hard work and brighton went down, very uwe rosler that. 

What are your take on that? He has been waiting for an opportunity to step up for so long. I am not sure whether if he does not conduct himself well in interviews or whether if he is just loyal. 

I don't think he's been waiting for a bigger job, as such. He's comfortable at MK Dons, he wins more games than he loses and never seems to have any pressure on him - why jack that in for a stint in the Championship that'll probably last about a month or two?

Archived