Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

I've just turned over and the first thing I hear is don goodman "it's those fine margins" seriously, is this the most overused annoying cliche ever known.

I'd be interested to know the average number of times he says it each match.

Its up there with 'Better' from Andy Townsend.

That's even worse than us at a lower level lol that is staggering. I know they've probably drawn far more but ****ing hell.

In our games we've run Man City close, battered Spurs, pushed Liverpool quite hard too.

Forest have been beaten 3-0 by Huddersfield, twice by Birmingham and drawn with Millwall, Brighton, Wigan and Rotherham, all four of whom are in the bottom six. Quite similar to our own run 20 months ago.

St Ledger has left Ipswich without making an appearance... Best defender we had don't you know!

St Ledger when fit and available he was one hell of a defender, but simply too injury prone if it wasn't for that he probably would be playing in the premier league for someone now.

He Never fell out with nige, the reasoning he stayed. St Ledger is probably one of the nicest footballers you will meet. Has a laugh and won't snub you.

Not doubting he is a nice guy. I've always liked him as a footballer, rated him at Preston, but my point was about his attitude. I always thought there was a falling out with Nige, hence St Ledger got transfer listed, but his previous fallings out at Peterborough and Middlesbrough, as I said previously, spring to mind.

Forest in being poor shocker.

I believe they're stuck in that league for quite some time

If they're lucky lol I doubt they'll go down but they aren't a million miles off.

Leeds are utter terrorism as a side. So, so bad it's unreal.

St Ledger when fit and available he was one hell of a defender, but simply too injury prone if it wasn't for that he probably would be playing in the premier league for someone now.

Do me a favour, premier league player ha ha ha.

derby sign darren bent until the end of the season. could be a decent bit of business, they create a hell of a lot of chances and someone with that experience should finish a few off. similar to us signing phillips last season? 

interestingly schteve is the new bookies fav for the newcastle job. could he be tempted? 

Archived