Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Derby are a well-run club who play attractive football with a top manager and an owner who keeps out of the limelight.

Notts Forest are a shambles who've spent millions to make little progress, who don't play any particular brand of football with a crap manager and an owner who knows exactly how to play the fans by mentioning Cloughie and Zamora, appointing the managers they want and love then sitting back whilst the managers go into meltdown/ prove their incompetence.

Derby win tomorrow and the gap is 20 points. With the Wally in charge of the Rams and the legend at the Famous Team. Derby are going up with a manager mocked at the City Ground. Schteve must be loving it.

An actual trophy.

Should be pretty good craic in Leicester tomorrow actually, all us City fans in the pubs, laughing, joking and mocking as we watch these two sets of tin pot twats slug out their shite lower league nonsense for an actual trophy, before we all toddle off to watch the East Midland's biggest Club play in the Premier League. Lovely.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm certainly not looking for a way to make Forest's shitness highlight Derby being good. Derby being much better than Forest gives me no pleasure at all.

They're both a bunch of cvnts and I hope they stay in the Championship or lower. That goes for McClaren too, the false twat.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm certainly not looking for a way to make Forest's shitness highlight Derby being good. Derby being much better than Forest gives me no pleasure at all.

They're both a bunch of cvnts and I hope they stay in the Championship or lower. That goes for McClaren too, the false twat.

Why so angry mate?

also anyone see what danny mills said about pearce? called him crap basically. some of the tweets on the trend from forest fans are great, they're actually trying to claim pearce isn't a crap manager. wrong'uns, all of em. 

Stuart Pearce: Nottingham Forest form no surprise to Danny Mills

Derby v Nottingham Forest

Venue: iPro Stadium Date: Saturday 17 January, 12:15 GMT

Coverage: Live text commentary on BBC Sport website, mobile and BBC Sport app; Watch highlights on The Football League Show; listen to score updates on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio.

Nottingham Forest boss Stuart Pearce is "not a great coach, not a great tactician and not a great motivator", says former England defender Danny Mills.

Forest have won just twice in 20 games, slipping to 13th in the table ahead of Saturday's clash with rivals Derby.

Mills, who worked under Pearce at Manchester City, told BBC Radio 5 live: "Pearce always starts well but goes off the boil. He is very predictable.

"After 10 games people work him out."

Pearce, 52, took charge of Forest in July and saw his side lead the Championship table after seven games. But poor form since has seen the club lose in the FA Cup to Rochdale and fall 10 points away from the play-off places.

_80331379_pearce_graphic.png

Pearce, capped 78 times by England, admits that the team's slumprepresents the toughest time in his coaching career but says "I never worry about my future because I have no ego."

Mills said he expected to see a bad run of results as Pearce won 10 of his first 20 league matches as Manchester City manager in 2005, before winning just 18 of the next 65.

"I'm not surprised it has happened for him," said Mills.

"Stuart Pearce came into Manchester City and had a fantastic 'Honeymoon Period' and then went wrong - and did the same with the England Under-21s.

"He comes in, everyone says 'wow, it's Stuart Pearce, legend! Psycho' and all of that and he has that instant respect.

"He gets teams going but after a while, players aren't stupid, they're not naive and they start to suss him out. He doesn't have the depth of football ability to back it up.

"Actually, he is not a great coach, he's not a great tactician, he's not a great motivator and he struggles with big players who question his authority."

Whenever I watch Derby, they play good football. They are a well run club too. Don't mind if they get promoted they highlight how to do to it the right way. It's why I wanted them to beat QPR in the play off final last season.

also anyone see what danny mills said about pearce? called him crap basically. some of the tweets on the trend from forest fans are great, they're actually trying to claim pearce isn't a crap manager. wrong'uns, all of em.

it certainly shut the others up when he said it!!! lol.if anyone ain't heard it its very matter of fact...it was on 5live about 8.45 pm last night

Archived