Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

And Derby fan runs onto to field and belts Forest player from behind as Forest players heading towards their supporters! God knows what the Stewards were doing to allow him that far out. I can see custodial outcome for that twat!

Anybody listening to 606? Mills is arguing with a Forest fan. It's so funny. He just said "Pearce recognised [Micah] Richards was better than you and Sven recognised that too, Richards took your job" lol

Just arguing with a forest fan who reckons Derby are a class above our 'standard championhip winning team' of last year and that we only won the league for lack of a better team. I think he must have got a bit high on their success in the prestigious Cloughie Cup.

Anybody listening to 606? Mills is arguing with a Forest fan. It's so funny. He just said "Pearce recognised [Micah] Richards was better than you and Sven recognised that too, Richards took your job" lol

Hard to argue with Mills though, hes basically right lets face it.

Easiest way to do a team talk to beat the drop would be to replay video of games like Derby v Forest, or Football League Show. Thatll give you all the motivation youll ever need to make sure we dont go back down to that league again. Awful.

Just arguing with a forest fan who reckons Derby are a class above our 'standard championhip winning team' of last year and that we only won the league for lack of a better team. I think he must have got a bit high on their success in the prestigious Cloughie Cup.

lol

We were 9 points better off at this stage last season than Derby have now. We lost 6 games all season, Derby have lost 6 already. To match our points total from last season they need to get 54 points out of 60.

The championship was more difficult last season than it is this year.

Why wasn't virtually the same Derby team a class above us last season? Why didn't the class above our side avoid defeat against us in three matches last season?

Forest have won a game against a team that isn't even top now and was barely within touching distance of it last year.

Andre Gray was playing for Hinckley not long ago

Yeah remember seeing him at Hinckley against Tamworth a few years ago, at the time I thought he had a bright future ahead of him. I can imagine he'll be playing Premier League football shortly. 

On another subject Birmingham are in trouble again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30883291

Archived