Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Guest Col city fan

Just watched an interview with Eddie Howe on Footy Focus.

37 Yr old man, who really seems to have his head screwed on.

Impressive.

Just watched an interview with Eddie Howe on Footy Focus.

37 Yr old man, who really seems to have his head screwed on.

Impressive.

When people talk about there being nobody out there if we sack NP Col and yet you have a young talented manager like that at Bournemouth it seems people just can't see what's in front of them

When people talk about there being nobody out there if we sack NP Col and yet you have a young talented manager like that at Bournemouth it seems people just can't see what's in front of them

Why would he leave Bournemouth? According to the bookies they're 50% more likely to be in the Premier League next season than we are.

This is also a man who's had his fingers burned leaving Bournemouth before.

Guest Col city fan

Why do people have to automatically have to make it a (somebody) v Pearson thing?

I didn't mention Pearson.

I simply said I find young Howe impressive to listen to.

Why do people have to automatically have to make it a (somebody) v Pearson thing?

I didn't mention Pearson.

I simply said I find young Howe impressive to listen to.

BWF did, he said Howe was a better alternative to Pearson which is odd considering Pearson has done more than Howe.

eddie howe does seem pretty sound tbf. he won't leave bournemouth unless he really has to though, it's his club, he's basically single handedly taken them from inches away from the conference premier to inches away from the actual premier league, and when he did leave for about 6 months he didn't enjoy it. 

Guest Col city fan

BWF did, he said Howe was a better alternative to Pearson which is odd considering Pearson has done more than Howe.

No he didn't.

Bob said if Pearson gets sacked, Howe could be a consideration?

Guest Col city fan

He also built the side that Dyche took up

Yes he did.

Ings, and quite a few others, were Eddie Howe signings.

I do wonder though whether he's one of those managers that just seem to click at one club. I could imagine Howe finally leaving Bournemouth to manage say, Villa..and completely flop.

Cannot see why he'd come here.

Col has actually said something fairly insightful for once, he's got his head screwed on, therefore would probably be more inclined to stay where he is. Coming here could quite easily ruin his career, there's no expectation to even get Bournemouth up never mind keep them there. He takes this job doesn't keep us up and loses a few games early doors next season he's on the managerial scrap heap

Archived