Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Championship really is shaping up to be a fantastic final run to the end. Boro now top. Top 3 seperated by just 1 point. Wigan now 8 points from safety :blink: . Charlton on an absolute free fall. I do love the Championship although i certainly dont want to be part of it next season. Really makes you wonder whether if we go down we will be capable of coming straight back up. Such a tough division.

Championship really is shaping up to be a fantastic final run to the end. Boro now top. Top 3 seperated by just 1 point. Wigan now 8 points from safety :blink: . Charlton on an absolute free fall. I do love the Championship although i certainly dont want to be part of it next season. Really makes you wonder whether if we go down we will be capable of coming straight back up. Such a tough division.

I think it's great. So tight. Quality isn't as good as the PL but in terms of competition it's much better than the PL. Can pick 12-15 teams each year that can compete for the top 6 positions.

We'll be fine, although I'm one of very few who thinks that!

Charlton deserve to go down for getting rid of Bob. They probably will too.

There were all sorts of rumors going around, like the players kept having arguments/fights with him, he had lost the dressing room amongst other things.

Archived