Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Boro with a result last night which only happens when you are gonna go up. Keeper sent off, get an equaliser and arguably should have won.

almost to the day that we were a goal and a man down and came away with a point (which you could argue was harsh on us) at forest.

Middlesbrough often tend to start well and then tail off. Got a feeling they're going to be one of the ones who narrowly miss out this year. I seriously do think Bournemouth will do it and sadly, Derby too.

I wouldn't write Norwich off yet.

The championship is absolutely fantastic. It's impossible to call it really because all the teams in the top six are good teams at that level.

Derby have used the loan market well in my opinion. Tom Ince suits their style well and Darren Bent has been a crucial signing. It's that sort of strengthening in key areas that gets teams over the line.

Bournemouth are a bit like Burnley last season, you expect them to falter at some point but last season it just didn't happen.

Boro look strong due to their defence.

Ipswich have been consistent although I'd be surprised if they got automatic promotion, they look destined for the play-offs.

Watford and Norwich both have great squads and players who are experienced in a promotion push.

It's hard to see anyone outside the top six getting into the mix, Brentford look like they've been found out a little and other teams are inconsistent.

Tonight's game doesn't look like it's on Sky Sports. 

Is it on somewhere else or are they just having Friday night games for the hell of it? I'm guessing Wigan Warriors are playing at home tomorrow. Why isn't it in telly?

remember we used to always be on Sky Sports on Friday when the Tigers were on Saturday.

Tonight's game doesn't look like it's on Sky Sports.

Is it on somewhere else or are they just having Friday night games for the hell of it? I'm guessing Wigan Warriors are playing at home tomorrow. Why isn't it in telly?

remember we used to always be on Sky Sports on Friday when the Tigers were on Saturday.

Yup, the rugby tomorrow.

Great win that, puts us up to 12th and more room to breathe

It only got moved around 1 and a half months ago!

I remember a few years ago Leicester playing at the same time as a televised game. The televised game was called off with an hour or so to spare and Sky shot over to Leicester and showed our game instead.

So I'm sure if they wanted to to really show Charlton they could arrange it with 6 weeks notice.

I remember a few years ago Leicester playing at the same time as a televised game. The televised game was called off with an hour or so to spare and Sky shot over to Leicester and showed our game instead.

So I'm sure if they wanted to to really show Charlton they could arrange it with 6 weeks notice.

vs Ipswich possibly?

Archived