Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Ipswich are so functional and uninspiring, you can see why they wanted Knockaert to create something.

Can't see Wood being all that effective in their side, Murphy is on and barely a cross sent in.

He does seem a **** though Mings. Seen on twitter him doing lots of charitable things but seems to like to tell the world about it and retweet every bit of praise.

Just had a look but didn't bother looking past the last tweet he posted, any guy who watches Take Me Out has issues.

Tyrone Mings looks and acts like a right bellend.

Good win for Norwich, Ipswich are overachieving for me.

Of course Ipswich are overachieving. They've limited resources and haven't spent anywhere near the amount their neighbours in Norwich have.

Aren't you an Eastenders fan?

Are you comparing Eastenders to Take Me Out?

Take Me Out, Towie, Made in Chelsea and all that bollocks should be banned from tv altogether.

Of course Ipswich are overachieving. They've limited resources and haven't spent anywhere near the amount their neighbours in Norwich have.

Alright clever clogs.

Wasn't comparing Ipswich to Norwich, just said I thought Ipswich were overachieving.

Having players like Freddie Sears, Luke Varney & David McGoldrick as strikers, then quite frankly you don't deserve to be promoted.

Are you comparing Eastenders to Take Me Out?

Take Me Out, Towie, Made in Chelsea and all that bollocks should be banned from tv altogether.

Alright clever clogs.

Wasn't comparing Ipswich to Norwich, just said I thought Ipswich were overachieving.

Having players like Freddie Sears, Luke Varney & David McGoldrick as strikers, then quite frankly you don't deserve to be promoted.

Why not? If they achieve enough points or win the playoffs then how exactly haven't they deserved to be promoted?

Alright clever clogs.

I wasn't having a pop at you're original post so don't start with the clever clogs. I agreed Ipswich are overachieving, but I made the comparison to Norwich given they played each other yesterday.

But the bottom line of that post makes no sense. Doesn't matter who you play in a team, if you finish top 6 across a 40+ game season then you deserve it. Table never lies at the end of a season, at any level. Mick has done another good job with a side that have been languishing for the past thirteen years.

Why not? If they achieve enough points or win the playoffs then how exactly haven't they deserved to be promoted?

There squad is average, just think the likes of Derby, Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, Watford & Norwich are better equipped.

I wasn't having a pop at you're original post so don't start with the clever clogs. I agreed Ipswich are overachieving, but I made the comparison to Norwich given they played each other yesterday.

But the bottom line of that post makes no sense. Doesn't matter who you play in a team, if you finish top 6 across a 40+ game season then you deserve it. Table never lies at the end of a season, at any level. Mick has done another good job with a side that have been languishing for the past thirteen years.

Yep it's all down to McCarthy, purely because he knows the league inside out.

But like I said to Bert think those five other teams are better equipped.

Last line was explained wrong, but you get what I mean, Sears, Varney & McGoldrick in the Prem would be slightly laughable.

Archived