Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Well someone better get the ball rolling ......

Not defeatist , just a realist

Barnsley , QPR and ourselves going down so who is coming up ??

I like Middlesbrough , Norwich for the autos and may Derby in play offs

A load of East middland derbys would be a pain for us next year !!!

good one

Well someone better get the ball rolling ......

Not defeatist , just a realist

Barnsley , QPR and ourselves going down so who is coming up ??

I like Middlesbrough , Norwich for the autos and may Derby in play offs

A load of East middland derbys would be a pain for us next year !!!

Just get off that weed, man. It's not doing anyone any good, dude.

Nice to see the Derby choke setting in a month early this year. At this rate they will miss out on the Play-Offs let alone automatic promotion. 

Still think they'll make the top two. They all go through bad patches. Look at Bournemouth, they didn't win for four games yet nobody said "they'll miss out". 'Boro have lost two recently too. It happens. Only team looking on form at the minute is Norwich.

Still think they'll make the top two. They all go through bad patches. Look at Bournemouth, they didn't win for four games yet nobody said "they'll miss out". 'Boro have lost two recently too. It happens. Only team looking on form at the minute is Norwich.

Just noticed that Derby play Norwich and Middlesborough in the next 2-3, could decide a great deal for them. I wouldn't rule Watford out of it either, they're very much hit and miss, but when they're on form they're a great side (even if I don't like them). Should be a great end to the season at the top end, with a bad run of form a side could miss out altogether after being in the top two.

Relegation looks just about wrapped up though, won't be too many tears shed if and when Holloyway and Millwall go down.

And they lost to the club near the foot of the table. 'Choking' I guess? Or does that just apply to Derby?

After 35 games last year we had 80 points, 7 points clear of burnley in second and 17 points clear of Derby in 3rd with a game in hand. 17!! And I bet some still thought we'd **** it up.

Middlesbrough top after same amount of games with 66.

Is the league tougher this year or were we just so good?

After 35 games last year we had 80 points, 7 points clear of burnley in second and 17 points clear of Derby in 3rd with a game in hand. 17!! And I bet some still thought we'd **** it up.

Middlesbrough top after same amount of games with 66.

Is the league tougher this year or were we just so good?

I'd say we were just so good last year. I haven't watched much championship football this year but I doubt there's been a performance as good as we were at home to Derby last season.

Archived