Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

we're gonna end up having to sit through yann kermorgant scoring screamers, deeney celebrating in front of a load of yellow ****** and derby singing that horrendous version of our boys in blue chant whilst sucking schteve's nob all before we can watch the 15 second highlights of our 0-1 defeat to charlton next year. im going to kill myself. 

It's going to be so depressing dropping down in to this horrendous league next year.

Provided we're doing alright (Which is easier said than done) it won't be too bad.

I'd take last year over this year any day, regardless of which league we're in.

Yes you want to be in a Premiership, the Championship is far from glamourous but this season has been truly pathetic.

It's not the fact we're being relegated to the Championship that made me angry this season, obviously I don't wanna go back down there but it's the fact how bad we are that has made me angry and frustrated.

we're gonna end up having to sit through yann kermorgant scoring screamers, deeney celebrating in front of a load of yellow ****** and derby singing that horrendous version of our boys in blue chant whilst sucking schteve's nob all before we can watch the 15 second highlights of our 0-1 defeat to charlton next year. im going to kill myself. 

At least you know you'll never beat us again ;)

one point between first and fifth. i repeat, ONE point between FIRST and FIFTH. 

4 teams on 66 points and 5th place is on 65 points, mental

1 point between 1st and fifth. 

Astonishing. 

Archived