Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Fernando Forestieri should be banned for that disgraceful play acting.

From the fans to the players to the mascot that club really is vile.

Still hate us that much!?

:(

Mind you not much excuse for Forestieri - probably explains his lack of playing time if that is how he is going to act when on the pitch.

Probably does in in training and gets a kicking from Deeney etc.

Wish I could say its out of character but its not..

I remember him diving (a lot) vs us in the past. quite a lot of players try and con a ref here and there, stay down a bit longer than needed etc but always remembered that little runt being ridiculous for it. hopefully he'll be punished.

Blackpool 17 points behind 21st and only 10 games left.

Gonna be the first team to be relegated this season?

May sound harsh to Tangerines fans, but they'd be back to where they belong. One PL season to show for, that's it.

Guest ttfn

Still hate us that much!?

:(

Mind you not much excuse for Forestieri - probably explains his lack of playing time if that is how he is going to act when on the pitch.

Probably does in in training and gets a kicking from Deeney etc.

Wish I could say its out of character but its not..

Don't know if that's intentional but great reference point of Deeney giving him a kicking.

Well I hope Watford get promoted.

Leicester fans need to move on from the previous shit, they aren't rivals plus we got promoted first so this hate nowadays is absolutely pointless.

Tbf, it's the first time it's been mentioned in months. It's not really an ongoing thing anymore.

i just dont like it because they are a pathetic excuse for a football club and their fans still seem to think that cos of that they've got one over us. which they haven't cos we won the league by 18000 points 12 months later and they're still in it, but that's all irrelevant when they go up and we go down in 2 months time. 

Archived