Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

comfortable 2-0 win for derby, they're heading back to the top of the table...

oh he's given a penalty, what a decision, birmingham have a chance for some consolation...

WHERE IS HE GETTING THIS TIME FROM 

WHERE 

WHEREEEEE

THE KEEPER IS UP 

GREAT SAVE GRANT THANK GOODNESS HE'S SAVED THE GAME 

WHEREEEEEE IS THIS TIMEEEE COMMINNNNNNGGGGG FROMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????

and it's 2-2 

WHERE IS HE GETTING THIS TIME FROM????????!!!!!???

The two Derby commentators are massive wankers. Was listening to Derby- Brighton game the other day on the way home and they were so arrogant. Acted like it was some sort of victory for Brighton to even get into Derby's half.

not being funny but i remember having my pockets checked when i went wigan last year how's man smuggling a fvcking dog into the ground? 

seems like it's genuinely enjoying the three points though 

not being funny but i remember having my pockets checked when i went wigan last year how's man smuggling a fvcking dog into the ground?

seems like it's genuinely enjoying the three points though

A bloke somehow brought his mountain bike into SK2 against Man U so I guess a dog was just the next logical challenge of what you can get into a ground.

A bloke somehow brought his mountain bike into SK2 against Man U so I guess a dog was just the next logical challenge of what you can get into a ground.

yeah i remember the fun of that, but i dont ever get checked at home (although a bike might be pushing it) but there was legit people checking for pointless stuff at wigan. wonder if the dog just had a ticket and they checked under his arms an stuff for pyro found nothing so let him in? 

equality for dogs imo. 

yeah i remember the fun of that, but i dont ever get checked at home (although a bike might be pushing it) but there was legit people checking for pointless stuff at wigan. wonder if the dog just had a ticket and they checked under his arms an stuff for pyro found nothing so let him in? 

equality for dogs imo. 

He took his coat off, so he could've had something in there.

Guest ttfn

Where is he getting this time from? There have been no injuries!

Just a brilliant piece of commentary when the major talking point of the injury time up until that point had been a penalty which took an age to take.

Anyone see that dog that got poisoned at Crufts?

And that's Crufts.

Get that dog out of my sight

Where is he getting this time from? There have been no injuries!

Just a brilliant piece of commentary when the major talking point of the injury time up until that point had been a penalty which took an age to take.

Get that dog out of my sight

David he is barred.

Guest ttfn

I would like to see dogs allowed in human football teams. Genuinely don't think we'd notice the difference if we could scout the right dog to play left wing for us.

A Watford football fan is in a critical condition after being attacked by a gang in Wolverhampton on Saturday.

The 44-year-old was with a group of friends making his way to the railway station to return to Hemel Hempstead after a match at Molineux stadium.

They were attacked in Littles Lane at about 17:00 GMT, West Midlands Police said.

Det Sgt Adam Keen said the group was "completely outnumbered" and the man was left with a severe head injury.

He is currently in hospital with what the force described as "life-threatening injuries".

"His family have been informed and we are in the process of taking statements from witnesses and locating any CCTV which might have captured those responsible for the attack," Det Sgt Keen said.

He appealed for anyone with information on the attack to come forward.

The Championship match between Wolves and Watford finished in a 2-2 draw.

Wolves Chief Executive Jez Moxey said the club were "deeply saddened" to hear about the attack and their thoughts were with the supporter and his family.

"As a club we deplore any violence in or around football matches, and we will work closely with the relevant authorities to help bring the perpetrator, or perpetrators, to justice," he said.

Archived