Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Abdi with this season's fastest goal in the Championship?

Then went off injured again.

Playing well generally but don't want to lose him for the run-in.

Just feel we wouldn't win the play-offs so hope we go up in the top.

Then worry about next season!

Personally if its not us I think Norwich, Boro and Bournemouth will win promotion.

Football is like banking and being a big business  leader you get paid big bucks for failing. 

But I guess the PL Is nothing but big business now.

Football is like banking and being a big business leader you get paid big bucks for failing.

But I guess the PL Is nothing but big business now.

Exactly right. The lower half of the Prem just sit back and defend to protect the yearly TV income. That's why half the games are just the lesser teams defending and shutting up shop.

The Prem is a mess and they wonder why our national team is buggered.

lol as if we were promoted after 40 games last season. Earliest anybody can get promoted now is 42. Realistically 44 or 45.

Haha Derby have shot this. Amazing.

They did similarly this time last year, they were still close enough to just concern us then went about five games without scoring and we pulled well away. 

I have considering backing Norwich who went out to 5/1 last night to win outright. 

So I went to do a predictor to test my theory and see if their run-in was kind enough to help them get the points:-

Bournemouth 86

Watford 86

Derby 86

Middlesbrough 85

Norwich 85

Wolves 80

Errr yeh, so not helpful at all. 

Archived