Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

Did you cry, did you cry, did you cry at Wembley!

Someone was crying and screaming for 20 minutes first half. Got a text from a lad at half time saying some dude in the Derby end dislocated his knee and it took the paramedics 20 mins to get him out!

There's some ugly mugs in that Derby side, look even worse when they're ballin lol

I think the sheep will struggle next season to bounce back, a lot of tough opposition as every year going for those elusive three places.

Mid table with Forest.

I read on their forum someone said 'win or lose everyone should stay behind and be proud to be a Ram,' they have all but left now!

I think the sheep will struggle next season to bounce back, a lot of tough opposition as every year going for those elusive three places.

Mid table with Forest.

With Brolly at the helm I don't think so.  Our rivals seem to have a penchant for being poor copies of us, so I can see Derby bouncing back to finish 2nd.

Really detest QPR and Harry far more than Derby. Such a vile and hateful club which i wanted to see get ****ed by ffp. Wanted Derby to do it, but lets not pretend its still not funny!

Bet you thought it was funny that little lad bawling being held by his mum

Astonishing match, and you just knew QPR were going to do it in the end. Derby shouldn't have let them off the hook - terrible goal to give away. But Rob Green was in the form of his life, and it was almost inevitable.

Personally I think Derby will get an automatic place next year, maybe behind Wigan.

Archived