Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

Why does everyone hate qpr so much lol because they spent loads of money! Do you all hate man city and Chelsea then. Who was the club who appointed sven and signed players such as yakubu! Short memories. Personally think its cuz you all see qpr as tough competition next season.

Come on now, any Leicester fan can crack a smile after Derby losing in that way. If it's not enough seeing them lose at Wembley, losing to the worst team with a man more has to make you laugh.

A shocking team has got promoted but McClaren has to look at himself for not starting Bryson & Bamford.

If someone was going to lose, that was the best way for it to happen lol

Frankly in the long term I think this will be the least annoying result of the two. I couldn't be doing with Derby taking a load of credit for going up being 'the best footballing side in the football league'.

I'm sorry, I just can't wish success on Joey Barton, Clint Hill, Tony Fernandes and Harry Redknapp. What a bunch of fvcking cvnts.

Yeh but you can still revel in Derby's misery.

Try to look at the positives.

Archived