Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Derby vs QPR final

I don't hate Will Hughes I just don't think he's even half as good as the hype.

Give me half a Danny Drinkwater any day.

This.

Denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity. 

Correct. That's why I thought Mills' red card at Hull a couple of years back (despite being the last man) was only technically a yellow as there was no way the forward was getting the ball.

I don't hate Will Hughes I just don't think he's even half as good as the hype.

Give me half a Danny Drinkwater any day.

So people say he's playing shit even when he's not. Doesn't really make sense.

Derby with Bryson just look much more threatening than derby with Hughes. By no means a bad player just does a lot of pretty things that are rather ineffective in the long run. Never see him beat a man, play a good pass, get particularly stuck in etc. just stands about showing a nice touch and knocking off simple passes here and there.

No way derby won't win this now, surely.

Genuinely can't understand why any neutral would wish success to a side that contains Gary O'Neil, Bobby Zamora, Clint Hill, Karl Henry and ubercvnt Joey Barton. Not to mention their £50m wage bill and their overrated excuse machine of a manager.

Col currently crying into his beer about the lack of ravel Morison

Why did he actually sign him, purposely later to ensure he was available for the play-offs, if he's leaving him on the bench? :dunno:

Why did he actually sign him, purposely later to ensure he was available for the play-offs, if he's leaving him on the bench? :dunno:

And he brought bobby Zamora, Traore and Henry on instead hahaha

Archived