Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

fifa 15 leicester city player ratings

lol

It might seem funny now but think of how well Ghana played at the last World Cup. Your telling me if he plays really well on the biggest stage and other people (apart from Leicester fans) start buzzing about him he won't go from being a dismal 57 to in the 70s?

It might seem funny now but think of how well Ghana played at the last World Cup. Your telling me if he plays really well on the biggest stage and other people (apart from Leicester fans) start buzzing about him he won't go from being a dismal 57 to in the 70s?

Well yeah. It's. Simply not happening. Considering how Luke Shaw is only just a 74, Schlupp is not going to be anywhere near his rating as a left back especially how we rate players at EA. Schlupp stats are still for a striker, just look at his individual stats. If I see a worthy upgrades in tackling and marking departments during the world cup and Premier League I will upgrade until then he stays as he is unfortunately.

Well yeah. It's. Simply not happening. Considering how Luke Shaw is only just a 74, Schlupp is not going to be anywhere near his rating as a left back especially how we rate players at EA. Schlupp stats are still for a striker, just look at his individual stats. If I see a worthy upgrades in tackling and marking departments during the world cup and Premier League I will upgrade until then he stays as he is unfortunately.

Surely his tackling would deserve upgrading based on when he has played lb, hes definitely much improved in his defensive aspects

Surely his tackling would deserve upgrading based on when he has played lb, hes definitely much improved in his defensive aspects

He will be improved yes but only bits at a time don't pay attention to overall ratings they mean nothing.

Schmeichel 76/77

RDL 70

Wasilewski 70-72

Morgan 73

Schlupp 63 (LB)

Mahrez 70

Drinkwater 74

James 72

Knockaert 73

Vardy 74 (Speed and acceleration upped)

Nugent 73

Logan 61

Moore 69/70

Konchesky 70

King 68

Wood 71

Hammond 67

GTF 67

Upson 73

Albrighton 72

Hamer 66

Also what would the stats of our development squad be like? A succesful season in the Prem development league. Dodoo, Blyth, Hopper, Cain, Sesay, Smith, Watson, Kennedy, Barmby (impressive for Hartlepool last season, and did well for Man Utd's youth)

A Leicester GK kit and The King Power Stadium would be good.

Maybe some attributes:

•RDL's speed, passing

•Vardy's stamina, work rate, speed!

•Schlupp's defending

•Drinkwater's passing, vision, ball control, stamina etc

•James' stamina, tackling, vision, work rate, etc

•Mahrez's ball control, shooting, jumping, strength, heading

Agree with Grantham's ratings, although I'd put Jeff up to a 65/66 and Hamer to a 68.

Way of the mark. I will listen to individual ratings yes. But to pluck a figure out no.

Jeff for instance he still has strikers stats take no notice of overall ratings. Believe me.

Ain't the overall rating decided by the individual attributes needed for that position?! I.e centre backs tackling, marking, heading. A goalkeepers stats are pretty obvious. So I thought our players after stepping up a league, and blowing last seasons league away, that most of our players would be worthy of many attributes to get upped, which therefore increases their overall? Or am I wrong/confused? What about the last part of my post, they seem pretty accurate as to what needs changing, yeah?

Ain't the overall rating decided by the individual attributes needed for that position?! I.e centre backs tackling, marking, heading. A goalkeepers stats are pretty obvious. So I thought our players after stepping up a league, and blowing last seasons league away, that most of our players would be worthy of many attributes to get upped, which therefore increases their overall? Or am I wrong/confused? What about the last part of my post, they seem pretty accurate as to what needs changing, yeah?

No.

If you post your last part of your post with what ever evidence then I will happily take a look. Nugent ball control has been downgraded.

He was a 77. However when you compare him to the likes Ward-Prowse, Januazj(sp) Far many more you have to expect the downgrade.

No.

If you post your last part of your post with what ever evidence then I will happily take a look. Nugent ball control has been downgraded.

He was a 77. However when you compare him to the likes Ward-Prowse, Januazj(sp) Far many more you have to expect the downgrade.

Ok. I would maybe expect Nugent's finishing to go down, even though he got 20 goals, because of how many opportunities he misses. Vardy's speed and stamina should go up, Vardy always closes the defenders down, will chase the ball when everyone else would give up, we scored v Middlesbrough with Vardy chasing a ball most wouldn't didn't we? And he never seems to lose a foot race. One of his runs v Derby, good example. James does win a fair few tackles, and think he works a bit harder than medium att/def work rates. I understood Mahrez's jumping, heading, strength, given his size, but now we've seen him play and how well he actually does on those aspects, that must warrant an improvement?! Would you say Schlupp deserves a slight improvement on his defending aspects? I know his attacking attributes are still there.

Archived