Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zapp

Mortal Kombat X

The fact that it's cross gen still concerns me. It does look decent though and the last one is very good.

Given every decent game that's been released for the new consoles is cross gen I have no idea where your coming from......for a change.

The fact that it's cross gen still concerns me. It does look decent though and the last one is very good.

Ed boon has said in an interview his ideas and work has been exclusively to be for the ps4/xbone to get the best possible game for next gen consoles, and that he's leaving it to somebody else to make those ideas work for ps3/xbox360

Everything I'm seeing and hearing is making me dread thinking I'll have to wait till 2015.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Not seen much about this to be honest but surely they're just rehashing a 20 year old game again.

Erm no not really. Totally reworked the mechanics for IX it plays nothing like any of the orginal games especially not the first one.

Unfortunately, mine did not arrive yesterday. 

:fc: for tomorrow.

probably a good job mine didnt arrive yesterday, not sure id have left the sofa all weekend.

Been on this a bit more tonight, great game. Iv even used a Monk as a weapon.

Getting impatient for this now. Does it work with PS4 shareplay?

If the fighting mechanics are as good as the most recent Street Fighter release it should be one of the best in the genre.

For me it's always had the edge over Street Fighter because there are more characters that are enjoyable to use compared to those in Street Fighter. I use my two favs Ryu and Ken over and over in SF but in MK, Reptile, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Kung Kao, Liu Kang, Ermac and Kitana are cool characters to use. The three variants should add greater depth as well to the characters. Some of the newcomers look decent also, Erron Black and Kenshi.

My copy has finally arrived.

Put it through an hour's worth. Great game. Looks stunning, really nice touches, attention to detail makes a lot of difference.

These easy fatalities though are only on limited supply. Red tokens need to be collected, but how? The standard ones are easy enough to pull off though.

Will post up more of a review when I've put some more time into it.

Archived