Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zapp

Mortal Kombat X

Here's my question answered...

Mortal Kombat X Microtransactions and Downloadable Content: https://youtu.be/YL8pkPrN0L4

This whole idea is absolutely pathetic.

Can we please go back to a cartridge system that does 1080p?

I refuse to pay for easy fatality coins. Woeful decision to include these in game.

Limiting their use to say, 10 per week, is far more sensible.

Here's my question answered...

Mortal Kombat X Microtransactions and Downloadable Content: https://youtu.be/YL8pkPrN0L4

This whole idea is absolutely pathetic.

Can we please go back to a cartridge system that does 1080p?

I refuse to pay for easy fatality coins. Woeful decision to include these in game.

Limiting their use to say, 10 per week, is far more sensible.

Their whole DLC policy is terrible and I wont be buying into it in any way shape of form.

What's worse about this one is the head developer has made a point of saying the game wouldn't be like this. Then on the day of release they patch it all in and expect what? People not to notice? Incredibly shady, things need to change in the gaming industry.

I honestly don't care tbh. I'll play the story through, and I'll play through the online for the trophies as their enjoyable, I'll play through the tower. What koins I get I'll spend, I went through MK 9 and unlocked everything, they've no chance with this one, it'll be straight on Amazon if all I have left is stuff that is clearly geared towards Microtransactions.

They need to have a look at Rockstar, absloutley everything, even Heists, free. I would happily pay for them tbh but nice touch from Rockstar.

If it doesn't affect how I play the game part of me doesn't care, but then part of me does because it's just becoming endemic and eventually it is going to affect how I play every game. There should be no place for free to play/pay to win mobile models in full £45 AAA games, it's a growing concern for me. I do think what Rockstar have done is fantastic, especially given the size of the fanbase and how easy it would of been to milk gamers.

Well I've not had the best of times online lol, started off fairly well but have taken some right Murkings lol, my false belief that I can beat some players probably not helping .

Played a few towers, reasonably entertaining, especially living ones. Story seems up to standard, all in all good game just a shame Johnny Cage isn't as useful as he used to be. Thinking about switching to Sub Zero online.

Archived