Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

E3

E3 isn't what it used to be, TGS is fast becoming more popular and more meaningful, and Gamescom isn't far behind. I'll catch the highlights of the big press conferences, all this talk of will Sony show The Last Guardian seems to be the most discussed topic as far as I can tell, some people think this is the year, but the thing is even if it is, given it's developers, I would expect it to be at TGS rather than E3, but we'll see.

What I want to see/looking forward to seeing

Gravity Rush 2 (will be at TGS though, I presume)

Last Guardian

Battlefront 3

New Tomb Raider

Crash Bandicoot reboot

Far Cry 4

Batman Arkham Knight

The Division

Microsoft 5:30pm-7:00pm gmt

EA 8pm-10pm gmt

Ubisoft 11pm-12am ;) gmt

Sony 2am-3:30/4pm gmt

Thank god for the 2 hour gap between Ubisoft and Sony. Will allow a nice little nap or probably watchdogs time!

EA 8pm-10pm gmt

Ubisoft 11pm-12pm gmt

Thank god for the 2 hour gap between Ubisoft and Sony. Will allow a nice little nap or probably watchdogs time!

any idea on Nintendo?

EA 8pm-10pm gmt

Ubisoft 11pm-12pm gmt

Ubisoft with a 13 hour conference

Microsoft's ace up the sleeve was Halo hd remakes.

There were a couple of games that caught the eye, but the most impressive ones were all multiplats.

Not overly impressed tbh

Biggest thing was probably the complete absence of Kinect games, final nail in the coffin for that peripheral.

They didn't mention the 360 once either.

Archived