Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

STEAM SALE - Now On!

Got farcry 3, couldn't resist lol... I have over 70 steam games and probably only played about 20 and finished 2 or 3 lol I always end up spending way more than I should...

futurama-steam-sale-robbed.jpg

steam-sale.png

Do-Daily-Steam-Sales-Cause-Your-Wallet-T

I've just got myself Sir, You Are Being Hunted. Survival game where you're being hunted by robots in tweed.

lol saw that once. Is it any good? Saw a demo once at this Indie gaming con at the NEC.

Also, for anyone who likes the old-school Duke Nukem/Doom shoot em ups, Shadow Warrior is a great game. About £10 for the normal and £12 for the special edition, I would seriously recommend it.

Great game.

But creators should add multiplayer modes.

any way to cutomise the graphics options? my laptop runs it fine on ultra (so far) but that lens blur does my head in.

picked up the stanley parable too

lol saw that once. Is it any good? Saw a demo once at this Indie gaming con at the NEC.

Also, for anyone who likes the old-school Duke Nukem/Doom shoot em ups, Shadow Warrior is a great game. About £10 for the normal and £12 for the special edition, I would seriously recommend it.

It's a bit low budget and feels like the sort of thing you were playing in the days of elder scrolls iii, but it is cracking fun.

Brought Far Cry 3 for £3.74. Played it on the Xbox 360 and loved it, a bargain at that price :thumbup:

Skyrim as well for under £3 !! If you dont have it its a must !!

That is A LOT of game for sub £3

Archived