Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Who actually first likened Smuts to the Thunderbirds/Captain Scarlet guy?

The laughter you have given me has raised my life expectancy by 5 years.

Thank you, Sir.

I found and likened the photo, I'll accept payment in notes and notes only.

BE THANKFUL KINGFOXS REIGN OF TERROR HAS CEASED

I've got, him on ignore and, it's so libertaing I, no longer have, to read through posts littered, with poorly placed commas and, shit "banter" from, someone that manages to make, Leicesterpool look mentally, stable.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

I found and likened the photo, I'll accept payment in notes and notes only.

I've got, him on ignore and, it's so libertaing I, no longer have, to read through posts littered, with poorly placed commas and, shit "banter" from, someone that manages to make, Leicesterpool look mentally, stable.

Kingfox is a tool but let us all remember it could be much worse.

Some truly toe-curling, 6th form, "Wannabe LADish behaviour" in this thread but this one takes the prize. Calling women 'it' is not big not clever and its amusing no one, not only that but its quite inconsiderate to the well respected female poster's we have who use foxestalk. Also "Fair play to him I say" who the f**k speaks like that you sound like a right boring, middle-class wa*ker who thinks supporting a football team and using casual sexism makes him seem more interesting to people, well i've got news for you pal, it doesn't! I bet when you go up town you frequent places like walkabout because its full of 'Birds' but more often than not you end up crying into your kebab as you wait for your taxi home alone to some boring middle class town out in the county somewhere. People like you make the inbertweeners seem cool.

TINDER????

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YA PAL!

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Still nothing from Leeds I see.

Clearly a blagger.

Should be locked in a thread with lamby and kingfox for a week as punishment.........Banter

On another note - Leeds was definitely lying, wasn't he? Browned himself when the subject of convo screengrabs came up.

Still nothing from Leeds I see.

Clearly a blagger.

Should be locked in a thread with lamby and kingfox for a week as punishment.........Banter

lol