Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I think we need a status up date, with pic obviously.

Who is everyone currently chatting to? What stage is your conversation, opening line/getting to know each other/in love? Anyone got a date/shag lined up?

I'm texting one girl and going to London Zoo with her on Monday.

Other than that I am trying to get reactions out of girls on tinder but they are unmatching me/not responding at an impressively consistent rate.

• Like 1

I'm texting one girl and going to London Zoo with her on Monday.

Other than that I am trying to get reactions out of girls on tinder but they are unmatching me/not responding at an impressively consistent rate.

You really have fell for her haven't you?

I think we need a status up date, with pic obviously.

Who is everyone currently chatting to? What stage is your conversation, opening line/getting to know each other/in love? Anyone got a date/shag lined up?

I've been asked to meet up with two of my matches recently. I'm going out with one of them next week....the other I was just on the wind up, so I won't be accepting her proposal lol

Early days with a few of the others but Sian, 19 from my pics a few pages back could be a goer if I fancy a one off ha!

Something is clearly going wrong here. 

What can they see after they have matched you that they couldn't before. More pictures?

Or are your opening lines just that shit?

More pics if you only looked at the main one in the first place.

Potentially the second one also or the follow up to the opening line is boring or shit lol

My pictures are perfectly presentable and i have been attempting the garb suggested in here for opening lines

Clearly the latter is where I am going wrong lol lol

2 Problems Des, you need a picture that makes you look like a badass - they can't all be perfectly presentable. Also I think the lines are getting too recycled and we need some new ones here, most girls aren't responding to me either.

Edited by Unabomber