Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Dont; worry Desford Tropical Bird Garden, you've got the looks, you can always lie about the musical taste, and for everything else there's always Photoshop.

I have never known a username to garner so many aliases before lol

I appreciate the confidence booster though

Edited by LCFC Desire

Dont; worry Desford Tropical Bird Garden, you've got the looks, you can always lie about the musical taste, and for everything else there's always Photoshop.

Think this thread has done more for tourism in Leicestershire than any dead king ever could.

I hate that LAD shite, too.

I also hate the stereotypical "lad" - tank top, big muscles, tatoos, snapback - thinking that's how to get through life. "Oh I can get all the women". Yeah man, but at least I know where fvcking Russia is.

Somebody please use this gold with a match. Ideally using both lines consecutively.

Somebody please use this gold with a match. Ideally using both lines consecutively.

I would suggest not. I've gone off on one in real life many a time about that! lol

Edited by Fox92

Was on a nightout once in Manchester and one of them turned up. As surprised, most of the girls were loving it. Ergh. Actually. I got with a girl that night so who had the last laugh. Yeah. Probably him. But anyway it's still fake, scripted, rubbish.

"Tinder like Fox92" has to become the new trend. An absolute goldmine of lines.