Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Yeah I'm sorry but before I'm inclined to believe these pics weren't off myexgf.com, the most important snap to see here is the conversation.

Because either she's a massive slapper or Leeds is James ****ing Bond.

There is no way the bird he has pictures of is the same bird he's messaging on Tinder. I'm going to keep that stance until I see how on earth that conversation got turned round. Or I get a picture that show's it is beyond any doubt her. 

If he's managed that he's Derren Brown never mind James Bond. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

What page is Leeds' convo on?

Anyone remember Luci? The nutsgobbler, who looked podgey but is actually quite slim from Nottingham? 

Well, she has done well and I am going on a date with her. I have become everything I hate about myself.

Don't really wanna read through 92 pages lol, but is it just me or are any of you getting loads of matches from things that seem like robots?

you really should take the time and read through every page. Absolute genius of a thread. I promise it will be worth it :thumbup:

There is no way the bird he has pictures of is the same bird he's messaging on Tinder. I'm going to keep that stance until I see how on earth that conversation got turned round. Or I get a picture that show's it is beyond any doubt her.

If he's managed that he's Derren Brown never mind James Bond.

Mate it really isn't hard to get nudes on Tinder. The place is full of slags.

Anyone remember Luci? The nutsgobbler, who looked podgey but is actually quite slim from Nottingham? 

Well, she has done well and I am going on a date with her. I have become everything I hate about myself.

Yes Albert!! Bang and boot! Then you'll be on the path to redemption!

Think that was my line you used.

BAM!

Bet she'd be delighted to see your description of her.

"Not quite so podgey nutsgobbler"

Think that was my line you used.

BAM!

Bet she'd be delighted to see your description of her.

"Not quite so podgey nutsgobbler"

Haha! That does sound terrible, don't worry she is a Forest fan so when she starts going on about Hillsborough I'll punch her. 

She has some good nutsgobbler cheeks on her mate.