Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

ujydanum.jpg

Ffs

How did this not get more repped? One of the thread's finest pieces.

My terms and conditions apply..to receive the images you must be a regular poster and contributor to the this thread

I'd have thought before you sorted out everyone else you'd have sent the PMs to Una, Smuts, Simo, Des, Loft, Roof, Rincey, oc23, SGLF and myself without having to ask.

Like others though, I need to see the conversation before being fully convinced.

What page is Leeds' convo on?

Anyone remember Luci? The nutsgobbler, who looked podgey but is actually quite slim from Nottingham? 

Well, she has done well and I am going on a date with her. I have become everything I hate about myself.

"I'm not going to pay to take a girl out, something I'll never do."

You old dog.

"I'm not going to pay to take a girl out, something I'll never do."

You old dog.

Like I said mate, she has done well. She's done a bit graft.. 

Her words "When are you going to take me out then Mr?" She wants it and if she is lucky she may get a TGI Fridays and a finger. 

Like I said mate, she has done well. She's done a bit graft.. 

Her words "When are you going to take me out then Mr?" She wants it and if she is lucky she may get a TGI Fridays and a finger. 

pics or it didn't happen

Someone give me a line to use. She's the one in the middle and I think it was during a 'swipe right to anything'

a4ehyhy3.jpg

As for this one, I think I did a Smuts and thought she was real. Genuinely got surprised when it came up as a match but then read the description lol.

u2agupet.jpg

Someone give me a line to use. She's the one in the middle and I think it was during a 'swipe right to anything'

a4ehyhy3.jpg

As for this one, I think I did a Smuts and thought she was real. Genuinely got surprised when it came up as a match but then read the description lol.

u2agupet.jpg

Use a Fox92 classic.

Done. Whether Fox92 ever said this does not matter.

y9ymy5er.jpg

lol  lol lol  lol  

The "NOW" at the bottom adds weight to your request, rather than telling us when you posted.

:thumbup:

That line will either get you your "Nat King Cole" or  you will be the subject of an injuction and placed on the register.

:)

• Like 2