Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Giving kingfox the keys to the palace :nigel:

Well it's there now, if nobody has seen it, don't know why he couldn't of posted them in here in the first place, isn't like there spectacular or anything. 

Leeds will probably return in a week or so's time like you did when you went missing, but bring back a sextape something which you failed to do  :mad:

Use imgur, all of those pics are gone, i wanna know what all the rep was for!

I don't wanna spam the thread with reposts, I think that they will be back up on the 5th. I might make a public album on my photobucket with them all on and then maybe you can view them and they will show up.

oh, and kingfox should blatently be banned for posting that pic, 2 years should cover it

I bet some of these guest lurkers got boners after looking at that, I should be praised & have my 13 warning points banished.

You'd think, after being told, about it on numerous occasions now, he'd sort his commas out,

Don't no why people kick up a fuss about it, not really crime of the century is it.

I bet some of these guest lurkers got boners after looking at that, I should be praised & have my 13 warning points banished.

Even though I did + that post, I think you certainly shouldn't be posting a picture of a girl like that - unless she is a celeb I guess which is fair because they always get their body out anyway for papers (in which we have the hottest celebs thread).

Don't no why people kick up a fuss about it, not really crime of the century is it.

No it's not but it's bloody annoying.

Even though I did + that post, I think you certainly shouldn't be posting a picture of a girl like that - unless she is a celeb I guess which is fair because they always get their body out anyway for papers (in which we have the hottest celebs thread).

Stop being picky, this is what this thread is here for, look back about 50 pages, you'll find other pics like that. 

No it's not but it's bloody annoying.

Well shit at placing commas or not, I still got a GCSE English Grade C