Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Just made a Tinder bird come and pick me up from the train station.....it went well and she said if I'm up for it message her tomorrow and she will pick me up from the Kasabian gig.

Well, I hope that local taxi firm you've matched with wins some sort of innovative marketing award in any case.

Got a match last night. Picture of her at the cricket in an India top with an India flag.

So I went for the amazingly witty line of 'something tells me you like cricket'. Her first response? 'Football is my first love'. Result.

Then found out she lives in London and supports Utd. The conversion process is underway.

How about trying this for your next new match...

"Would you be interested in becoming a minor celebrity on a football forum called foxestalk? All it would require is you having sex with me, after which I would post (tasteful) pictures of you and a running commentary of how things went. I would of course pay you a nominal fee of £10 in return. Are you interested???"

May I also suggest setting the age band to 39+ !!!

• 2 weeks later...