Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Been reading this thread from start to finish over the last few days, legit quality. Sad to see it's slowed down though. Thought id add a recent match into the mix, accepting offers for the opening line.

I hate ****ing indies

That's your first line sorted.

Been reading this thread from start to finish over the last few days, legit quality. Sad to see it's slowed down though. Thought id add a recent match into the mix, accepting offers for the opening line.

"You're here to grab dinners, I'm here to grab pussy, yeeeeeah."

- hey indi, hows it going

- not great to be honest hernandez, i'm stuck in a loveless relationship i can't escape from with sex that's tedious beyond belief, my job is mundane and monotonous with unsociable hours for a peasant's wage and to escape reality i turn to the demon drink, thus alienating all my friends. i gotta be honest with you pal im at a real low point and the sweet release of death seems to be the only option

- alright you tinman i didn't ask for your life story you great fanny

- tinman?

- god youre literally the worst leave me alone

- but i crave interaction

• 2 weeks later...

Just today become single after splitting with my crazy hoe lady friend, and (117 pages too late) about to embark on my tinder adventure, please tell me where to begin kings of tinder!

You begin by posting every detail and pic (pm if naked) in here bud. 

Also is that mirror in your pocket cos I can see myself in your ass (no homo)

Edited by Unabomber