Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Yuh and yuh, I'm not a swift mover like you man!

-Hey thanks for the match, I barely use tinder so I'm not all that sure how this works

-i dont think theres much 2 it u no

-Ah, cool. So where are you from

-look fox in the birstall box you need to pipe  down i seen u looking at my linked in profile and tbh i aint in the mood if u come my house again i will call the rozzers and u will spend the night in broadmarsh because i aint having it so dont let me seen u around again

-Okay, okay! I was only asking, please don't call the authorities.

-yh well ext time its gonna b more than words so make like a grizzly and BEAR it in mind

_Let me make it up to you, how about dinner at that Byron Burger place in the Highcross?

-luk freek i dont want no burger and i dont want to seen u u men r all the same

-If that's how you feel?

-well yh it is so keep out my life and let me live how i want stop suffocating me ur always suffocating me

-k2jeqG.gif

Women, mate. Can't live with em, can't cheat on em.

I have a lot to look forward too… gonna swipe like ****, will post my first match no matter how horrific

Have any of you actually dipped your wick from girls on here…. almost a year out of single life I'm lost as to how to chat up a lady

I have a lot to look forward too… gonna swipe like ****, will post my first match no matter how horrific

Have any of you actually dipped your wick from girls on here…. almost a year out of single life I'm lost as to how to chat up a lady

Read through the thread to find out...

Yes but not via Tinder although I did see this girl on Tinder as did Desmond 

Being a solid 5/10, how long shall I swipe for until i give up or get a match? 

Im gonna get Birstall back on the map

Swipe til you get a match. 

I got a girlfriend from it  :nigel:

• Like 1

I never met anyone off this app, I avoided a potential kidnapping when a girl instantly wanted to meet up, you might remember.

Next day SGLF went missing for a week, spooky stuff eh lol

Edited by Des.

Swipe til you get a match. 

Swiping!!!

Heres what i have learnt so far

when there is a picture of 2 girls, the profile is always of the "other girl"

Girls have their tits out on display a LOT on profile pictures

I will probably never bone any of these girls 

Very quickly realising how much of a short leash the ex had me on…. feeling like a dog on heat

When des made that triumphant meme announcing he changed his name from FRYATT12 or whatever it was to Des; heroic times have been had in this thread.

LCFC Desire originally lol

Well you lot created a thread and poll about changing the bloody thing, had to be done!

Swiping!!!

Heres what i have learnt so far

when there is a picture of 2 girls, the profile is always of the "other girl"

Girls have their tits out on display a LOT on profile pictures

I will probably never bone any of these girls 

Very quickly realising how much of a short leash the ex had me on…. feeling like a dog on heat

Well if everything fails, you can take honour in reviving this thread somewhat. 

Apparently pictures with animals work well.