Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Bravo Gents, Bravo!!!!!

Huddersfield Town fan who bumped into this thread at approx 12pm yesterday, since when I have done **** all work and put my life on hold while reading about the initial rise of Una, followed by the disappearance and Jesus like resurrection of SGLF, then the highlight for me the rise and rise of Smuts (What a legend!!!)

Can I just ask though, why has no one just pointed out to Desident Evil that his lack of success is simply down to the fact that he isn't that attractive and that profile pic looks like the janitor at school who everyone warned you about?

This thread has made me almost want to sack the current wench off just to allow me to take the thread national and give you updates from Yorkshire, but alas she is just too filthy to risk losing ;-)

Don't EVER let this thread die!!!!!

Thanks a bunch :/

Edited by Des.

Questions remain for me though......

Have we seen pics on here of "Laura 23" and the love of your life Una?? Apologies if they've been posted up on here in the previous 123 pages but having spent every waking moment of the last 24 hours reading through this thread I really can't be arsed trawling through it again.

Special mentions also need to be made for the comedy input of MTWG and the late and infrequent input of BigJohnSteader.

Also, did we ever find out the tRUTH????

• Like 1

Questions remain for me though......

Have we seen pics on here of "Laura 23" and the love of your life Una?? Apologies if they've been posted up on here in the previous 123 pages but having spent every waking moment of the last 24 hours reading through this thread I really can't be arsed trawling through it again.

Special mentions also need to be made for the comedy input of MTWG and the late and infrequent input of BigJohnSteader.

Also, did we ever find out the tRUTH????

I posted her a while back, no idea what page. We've not seen the match that has tamed Una and changed him from unashamed sex pest to just plain sex pest.

If I was to go through this thread and there were missing / expired memes I'd end it all, they're all like children to me. I don't think I could do it.

I posted her a while back, no idea what page. We've not seen the match that has tamed Una and changed him from unashamed sex pest to just plain sex pest.

If I was to go through this thread and there were missing / expired memes I'd end it all, they're all like children to me. I don't think I could do it.

**Writes off work for the afternoon and starts the search for Laura23***

I'm quietly confident you didn't. I even checked, albeit a very quick skim, when you claimed she did. She's about as real as Leeds chat up lines and you're well aware.

Oh and Huddersfield is as much a new member as I am a nuclear physicist.

Finnygun.jpeg

Edited by Finnegan

"Huddersfield" as you put it is a brand new member you clown!

I went back to page 1 to search for Laura 23, then jumped to page 30 to see if there was any mention of her, BANG she is right there......

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95852-the-tinder-thread/page-30

Good work MTWG!

Edited by LankyStreak

So glad my photobucket pics reappeared in the thread, when I exceeded my bandwidth it felt like I'd exceeded my life.

In other news I just dropped off my g/f at the station after being here since fri night 1399311439828635_zpsf8dec2bd.gif

That coupled with the match on Sunday, blimey what a weekend Also took her to taps last night for a taps burger, prob the best burger I have had.

So glad my photobucket pics reappeared in the thread, when I exceeded my bandwidth it felt like I'd exceeded my life.

In other news I just dropped off my g/f at the station after being here since fri night 1399311439828635_zpsf8dec2bd.gif

That coupled with the match on Sunday, blimey what a weekend Also took her to taps last night for a taps burger, prob the best burger I have had.

I am disgusted with this bandwidth malarkey!! I might have to crack on with photobucket so that I can post pics again!! 

Just gone from discussing buying Lionel Richie tickets at Leeds Arena to arguing over me liking some birds photos on Facebook within the space of half an hour with the missus, I think subconciously I'm trying to sabotage my own relationship so I can join the Tinder revolution and ask some random munter if she'll let me shit on her chest just so I can post it up on here!

• Like 1

Just gone from discussing buying Lionel Richie tickets at Leeds Arena to arguing over me liking some birds photos on Facebook within the space of half an hour with the missus, I think subconciously I'm trying to sabotage my own relationship so I can join the Tinder revolution and ask some random munter if she'll let me shit on her chest just so I can post it up on here!

You know it makes sense  :thumbup:

Just make a fake profile my friend!