Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Seeing as no screenshot advice has been forthcoming, how do i come back from this with a decent 8 out of 10 24 yr old (I'm 33)........

Me: Ok, I'm new to this and I guess it's hard to stand out so I'll try some poetry....................

Roses are red,

And women are picky,

I'm currenly in prison,

Our first date could be tricky

Kim24: Your joking right?

Yes...

So when do you want to meet up? Visiting hours are between 2 and 4, or I could meet you on my day release?

Ok, lets see if this works.....

If it does we have the love of my life Claire 32, first up

Then milf body of a God Debbie (left) 41

Then can't spell/prisoner lover Kim 24

Special Thanks go out to Diamond Desmondo for being my guide and inspiration during my few hours so far on Tinder, your "How Not to Succeed at Tinder" guide has proved invaluable  :P   Just joking Mr Lynam

• Like 1

Early Morning Update:

Claire 32 is seemingly intelligent and able to hold a conversation, on the downside 3 kids 11, 7, and 4, tough call.

Debbie 41 is also intelligent, ran the 800m for Great Britain twice in her 20's (P.B of 2:04) daughter of 14

Kim 24 is DENSE

Filter currently set at 15 miles and all ages are welcome, about 12 matches so far, might have to start pulling out the "Imagine Dragons" and "Dont; ask me for advice" soon

Early Morning Update:

Claire 32 is seemingly intelligent and able to hold a conversation, on the downside 3 kids 11, 7, and 4, tough call.

Debbie 41 is also intelligent, ran the 800m for Great Britain twice in her 20's (P.B of 2:04) daughter of 14

Kim 24 is DENSE

Filter currently set at 15 miles and all ages are welcome, about 12 matches so far, might have to start pulling out the "Imagine Dragons" and "Dont; ask me for advice" soon

go all out on kim

The stupid ones are always funniest

Early Morning Update:

Kim 24 is DENSE

Just before we go any further.

Have you chucked this bird you were with or are you just treating this as a bit of a side project.

And if you did chuck her did you tell her it's because you stumbled across a thread about tinder on the internet filled with pictures of Sting ray puppets and decided as a result decided your future was better spent smashing desperate older women with kids than sticking with her.

I am really hoping the latter. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

Just before we go any further.

Have you chucked this bird you were with or are you just treating this as a bit of a side project.

And if you did chuck her did you tell her it's because you stumbled across a thread about tinder on the internet filled with pictures of Sting ray puppets and decided as a result decided your future was better spent smashing desperate older women with kids than sticking with her.

I am really hoping the latter. 

Hahahahaaha!!

We had a barney yesterday over me liking some pics that that woman who is running 53 marathons in 53 days put on Facebook, this may sound trival but when put on top of all the other arguments we have over utter nothingness (the last of which was a huge row about me making a woman at work a bacon sandwich!) and the fact that we seem to argue at least once a week over the year that we have been together (during which we have broken up at least 5 times) I have just decided it isn't ever going to work out. We're having the official "chat" tonight, but the Facebook deletion and blockage has already taken place which went down about as well as a Parkinsons sufferer with braces on Ron Jeremys schlong.

Edited by LankyStreak

Hahahahaaha!!

We had a barney yesterday over me liking some pics that that woman who is running 53 marathons in 53 days put on Facebook, this may sound trival but when put on top of all the other arguments we have over utter nothingness (the last of which was a huge row about me making a woman at work a bacon sandwich!) and the fact that we seem to argue at least once a week over the year that we have beem together (during which we have broken up at least 5 times) I have just decided it isn't ever going to work out. We're having the official "chat" tonight, but the Facebook deletion and blockage has already taken place which went down about as well as a Parkinsons sufferer with braces on Ron Jeremys schlong.

She sounds like a right psycho and you seem to think you're John Travolta, was doomed from the start. 

Hahahahaaha!!

We had a barney yesterday over me liking some pics that that woman who is running 53 marathons in 53 days put on Facebook, this may sound trival but when put on top of all the other arguments we have over utter nothingness (the last of which was a huge row about me making a woman at work a bacon sandwich!) and the fact that we seem to argue at least once a week over the year that we have been together (during which we have broken up at least 5 times) I have just decided it isn't ever going to work out. We're having the official "chat" tonight, but the Facebook deletion and blockage has already taken place which went down about as well as a Parkinsons sufferer with braces on Ron Jeremys schlong.

Sounds like you should have binned her a while back!

Stan and Gran, I agree with you both, it was one of those relationships where the physical aspects and stuff were immense, but it just had no legs due to the Looney Tunes behaviour.

In other news Claire 32 and Debbie 41 both offered up numbers without having to pull the "draining battery" line on them!