Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Just got my first match in ages, and she's only 3km away. Any ideas for openers?

IMG_1932.PNG

Tell her you've got 3 envelopes and that in those 3 envelopes are the names of people who will let you down this season

Or that you've always said you can live for many days without water but not for a second without hope.

Or You will leave no stone unturned in your quest - and that quest will be relentless.

You can't have a girfriend Unabomber.. I have just scanned this tinder thread and it seems that you are the top dog.  You can't stop your matching and flanter (flirty banter) for an actual real girl, it's against the rules...This shit could go vial.  If you were a Leicester City player, you would be Anthony Knockhaert...Flashes of brilliance but wants to move on to bigger and better things.haha

To be fair lads, cracking banter, great thread.

Times change, people change. 

Maybe one day it will all happen again though  :nigel:

Wow. You've either been ditched by the 41 year old tart or your misses has seen your phone, either way you're gay.

--

MTWG every time you use that GIF I piss. lol

Una, you got a bird lad? 

Yeah I do mate, she does live in London though but I see her once a week so it is not too bad.

i meant to ask una does your new lady piece know of this thread? or anything behind the reasons why you started a chat with her on tinder? or did you try and blag you were just an average tinder user looking for a genuine relationship all along? 

She doesn't know of the thread thank goodness. I said that I was using it to get reactions and to just mess about, but she was different and we actually got on and had a laugh. Took a while to convince her that I was a tinder slut though especially as she saw my matches on one of our first dates.

Edited by Unabomber

She doesn't know of the thread thank goodness. I said that I was using it to get reactions and to just mess about, but she was different and we actually got on and had a laugh. Took a while to convince her that I was a tinder slut though especially as she saw my matches on one of our first dates.

she must be quite sound then cos im pretty sure "i use tinder to get reactions" would scream freak/bellend to most birds lol

Do you think the 'major thing for army men' comment was an intentional pun or not.

Judging her intelligence purely on her looks I'm going to say no...

I'm going to say no purely on the basis she doesn't know the difference between you're and your, also the fact she goes Malia at the age of 26 suggests she is a fruit loop.

• Like 2