Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Not exactly tinder related, but found out my ex has cheated on me. Now the dilemma of what to do with the dirty pictures i have on phone

any ideas guys? Not sure if ill get pounded by the mods if i post inboxes before you ask

EDIT: has? Had* Couldn't care less who pokes her now, just annoyed at the fact it was when we were together….. 

pm them to me mate then I will tell you what your best option is.

I just re read this thread up to the point where I met my *current girlfriend. So many emotions.

*could end soon.

So I'm not going to read all 127 odd pages, but as anyone been dishing dirt on a girl that someone else on here actually already knows? Must have happened, Leicester isn't that big.

I was talking to someones mates sister for a bit I think. One guy died and came back to life that was weird. Also there is one guy called Des and loads of things happen to him it's like a film a bit like crash where it all links together etc.

• Like 3

So I'm not going to read all 127 odd pages, but as anyone been dishing dirt on a girl that someone else on here actually already knows? Must have happened, Leicester isn't that big.

I was talking to someones mates sister for a bit I think. One guy died and came back to life that was weird. Also there is one guy called Des and loads of things happen to him it's like a film a bit like crash where it all links together etc.

Des matched a girl that I'd been with (with intent). 

I'm not sad man, it's gonna be The Tinder Thread mk2

They're my tears for you. 

Oh and Smuts matched and fell in love with MTWG but he actually thought it was some broad called Ruth that was weird, what mid 20 year old female is called Ruth nowadays, even my alarm bells would've been ringing.

MTWG catfished the **** out of Smuts - with intent.

• Like 2

Some guy went to Mexico, got drugged and became part of a massive cartel. Came back an absolute wreck.

No mate Ipswich, someone telling you stories about a Ross from Sheffield? 

No man, it's just that a Ross used to phone in regular on RL, and I'm guessing he is around you age (I assume you were born in 1996).

Edited by Fox92