Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Can someone please use this line, "they say every guy needs a girl to blow their mind, I just need a girl to blow me"

I used that line once pal but I was in a state of pre birth and hadn't yet developed my brain, I even got binned using it back then I remember.

• Like 1

let me get this straight lamby is in london not burying his erections but is asking other people (most likely in leicester) to use weak tinder lines

what the **** is wrong with you you absolute mince just download the app how weak is your chat honestly so weak imo imho tbf tef

let me get this straight lamby is in london not burying his erections but is asking other people (most likely in leicester) to use weak tinder lines

what the **** is wrong with you you absolute mince just download the app how weak is your chat honestly so weak imo imho tbf tef

Has anyone actually seen or spoke to Lamby?

Does anyone actually like him lol

I did download it, but it broke on the facebook registration screen. Will do it when I get a new phone soonish.

hey yeah my des shout was a genuine business idea i reckon eve would've bought 40 roses for des. 

obviously una was taking the michael out of lamby which i do not agree with

i bloody loved Des, he ruled the forum mid-late july time

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie