Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

this thread gets minor activity and every man and his dog has a browse, truly this thread is KING OF THE BOARDS

i like to assume that everyone reading and not contributing is like myself, who when bored on here has a browse at the glory days 

• Like 1

Seriously though, he's long dead.

One man down isn't a bad rate though, we move on.

He was dispensable

He's dead mate, I was swiping left on tinder and my sky news app popped up with the news. I was devastated, it knocked me right off my swing and I accidentally swiped right to some whale.

page 17 chaps what a story. breaking news.

"he was dispensable" hhahahsghsahagahagahs

I know that Tommeh on here has a read and a howl at the glory times on workdays for definite

haven't we all. i showed my work pals one day and we laughed for ages. NO WORK WAS DONE THAT DAY FÚCK THE SYSTEM

The moment when Des revealed he was now called Des with a Captain Brown meme was probably my favourite moment of the entire ****ing year. When they finally turn this thread into a film, when that happens, an epic song will hit in the background and everyone in the cinema will stand up and applaud.

• Like 1

The moment when Des revealed he was now called Des with a Captain Brown meme was probably my favourite moment of the entire ****ing year. When they finally turn this thread into a film, when that happens, an epic song will hit in the background and everyone in the cinema will stand up and applaud.

hahaha. this thread could genuinely be published as a memoir. who owns the thread? FT? una as he's top poster? roo fox cos he started it? des because he was born and raised purely in this thread? someone's gonna get well rich 

It is if you want to get a job as a judge on 'The Voice'.

Actually scrap that, forgot you don't work Saturdays lol

I don't work them anymore ;)

If I was a lesbian, then surely that would mean I'd get more pussy than I do now.

Who's playing MTWG and Smuts?

Dick and Dom!

Kate Beckinsdale,Kiera Knightly as Bots

Des ( good sport I might add)being one of the main characters and being unmatched let's say more often than not ,we could have this played in the background every time this happens first 10 secs followed by the whole thing at the end .lyrics perfect." ( ive been)Freed from DESire"

I ask anyone to come up with a better tune than that to fit the bill.Even if I say so myself!

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1