Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Full gfe session? So basically you will wake up in the morning getting nagged at and storm out to work with the hump, come home and dinner is on the table? No, on the table is a new pair of shoes and your credit card bill. Then you have to watch fkin Emmerdale and Coro before she goes to bed at 9 to read 50 shades of grey before giving you a shit hand job and to sleep?

Sounds great, where do I sign up?

Full gfe session? So basically you will wake up in the morning getting nagged at and storm out to work with the hump, come home and dinner is on the table? No, on the table is a new pair of shoes and your credit card bill. Then you have to watch fkin Emmerdale and Coro before she goes to bed at 9 to read 50 shades of grey before giving you a shit hand job and to sleep?

Sounds great, where do I sign up?

ill take it

• Like 1

Girl at work has just downloaded tinder and she was on it today, the difference is silly every time she swiped right it's a match.

yeh it's mad i had a race with a bird to 100 matches she was there by the time i was on about 20. and she was quite selective about who she liked whereas i was on a bit of a rampage to match anyone to write something funny and post it in here. 

i have re opened the app now this thread has had decent figures for a couple of days and smuts has posted a match; ready to rumbleeee

I wonder if men outnumber women so hugely on more 'serious' sites like eHarmony like they do on Tinder, POF etc. 

Just signed into POF for the first time in a few weeks, and have received one of those blanket invite messages to events within a certain radius of your location. I look at the 'members attending' part and it's a total sausage fest; at least 5:1 men to women ratio. 

There must be lonely women out there... maybe they just avoid online because they get spammed with cock pics. They probably know that if they outside they're more likely to get approached by more attractive and confident blokes than the desperate guys messaging them online.

I wonder if men outnumber women so hugely on more 'serious' sites like eHarmony like they do on Tinder, POF etc. 

Just signed into POF for the first time in a few weeks, and have received one of those blanket invite messages to events within a certain radius of your location. I look at the 'members attending' part and it's a total sausage fest; at least 5:1 men to women ratio. 

There must be lonely women out there... maybe they just avoid online because they get spammed with cock pics. They probably know that if they outside they're more likely to get approached by more attractive and confident blokes than the desperate guys messaging them online.

Most women who are signed up to POF do it for the pick-me-up, man. Few are actually looking to MEET someone, hence not needing to go to those events.

It's kind of astounding when you see a girl sign in to their profile and seeing they have literally hundreds of messages. 90% of which say something like ' you're so cute so fit so sexy na na nee na na na'. So on an insecure day they can just sign in and see all these nice (if insincere) things about these guys have sent to them.