Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

So going off tinder for a while…. someone a few pages back asked if on proper dating sites, is it the same….

So i joined Match to see what the pool of women is like, I can assure you that if you want to get some from a 45+ year old never married desperate lady get on it!!
Im just trying to see if i can justify £20 for it

The worst thing with this thread is when you're with other people just trying to keep it together and not start crying with laughter cos they want to know what you're laughing at and it's too hard to explain the wonders of the tinder thread

• Like 2

The worst thing with this thread is when you're with other people just trying to keep it together and not start crying with laughter cos they want to know what you're laughing at and it's too hard to explain the wonders of the tinder thread

The amount of times I've nearly spat food/drink over my screen at work reading this thread lol

I wouldn't say i'm a stunner, but deffo not ugly, and i'm not even getting matches from the ugly birds, talk about dry patch

lol - remember a lot of us have met you. 

This thread makes me wonder if any of you have ever been been laid.

lol - drown yourself.

Lamby I've been laid more times than you've lost a bet.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol