Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Bit difficult when my 1st name is my profile name lol

She seems nice enough, just she asked what i was doing tonight & I said nothing, so she said lets do something and I didn't know what to say lol

Do something with her then :).

I'd steer clear if I was you LCFC Desire it could be a set-up.

Some young attractive girl speaks to you, asks you too meet her on a Tuesday night (random) you all excited turn up with an extra small pack of durex. Next thing you know the attractive girl turns out to be 3 big black men wielding knives and threatening to kill you if you don't hand over your, car keys, mobile phone and frog marching you to the closest ATM machine.

Good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Edited by Steve_Walsh5
  • Like 1

Some young attractive girl speaks to you, asks you too meet her on a Tuesday night (random) you all excited turn up with an extra small pack of durex. Next thing you know the attractive girl turns out to be 3 big black men wielding knives and threatening to kill you if you don't hand over your, car keys, mobile phone and frog marching you to the closest ATM machine.

Good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine.

tbh that was what the pessimist inside me was saying, it could be a set up. It just seemed a very quick decision to want to meet up on her part.

I have sent her a message saying I don't mind meeting up sometime but I'd rather we talked more first.

she hasn't replied since

I've saw something similar on crime watch.

It could be worse, It could be a Muslim grooming gang.

she never replied and unmatched me anyway, so you were probably right something was up

I don't know which is more compelling- watching Una boasting about his greatest hits (are you even meeting any of them btw?) or LCFC Desire's tentative attempts!

Not to mention General Smuts,MTWG and Rincewind's shenanigans as well!

One of the lads at work is a bit shy but wants to get laid, he has agreed(foolishly maybe) to let me use his Facebook for this.

I've managed to nab him a ****ing beauty so far, within 2 hours she was sending him snapchats (he has sent them to me).

The problem I have, is not how will he nail her (I don't think he's got a good shag in him) but how do I post the pictures on here ?

Una, I'm looking at you brother lol