Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Ah, I was having a giggle reading this thread, then I saw my username and thought I must've been sleep-posting!

Maybe I shouldn't have chosen a name so similar to someone else's.

That reprobate is long gone pal you're the new leeds fox now download that app chap.

I don't think the bird would be too pleased about me messing about on Tinder, even if it was just to wind up a few unsuspecting girls for the good of FT. Hmmmm, on the other hand, maybe it'd be worth it!!

Well if she doesn't like it you can tell her to piss off and use tinder properly, win-win.

some of them are bots

Good point, I'd forgot about this.

Got matched with the craziest bot the other day she was a legit 5/10 chinese bird and I don't even know why I swiped right. Then she gives me the bot speech and I literally couldn't believe it. I unmatched the ****.

I did a Butlins rep Thursday night after a night in Skeg, the shame of having to be signed in to the 'resort' was nearly too much.

Got back to Sutton on Sea the morning after, £35 taxi. :blink: The lads asked what she was out of 10, I said last night she was a 7 so I fully expected her to be a 3 this morning, looked her up on FB and was ever so pleased she had maintained the 7/10. I was worried to begin with that she had lied about being a rep to begin with because she did look young, but she was 19.

Not done any Tindering recently.

Una you back fully single now son?

I did a Butlins rep Thursday night after a night in Skeg, the shame of having to be signed in to the 'resort' was nearly too much.

Got back to Sutton on Sea the morning after, £35 taxi. :blink: The lads asked what she was out of 10, I said last night she was a 7 so I fully expected her to be a 3 this morning, looked her up on FB and was ever so pleased she had maintained the 7/10. I was worried to begin with that she had lied about being a rep to begin with because she did look young, but she was 19.

Not done any Tindering recently.

Una you back fully single now son?

dilze.jpg

• Like 2

He can't help it, he's a Scouse loving disabled.

Woah, you two virgins (and Heggsy) don't post in this thread enough to come in here having a moan at me, now go and play Xbox Live and wait for your mothers to cook your turkey twizzlers.

I'm currently away in Chicago with work, which means only one thing: 13 hour work days on night shifts and no fun TINDER THREAD ON TOUR!

I'm shamelessly using my Englishness to get as many matches as possible lol

Number 1:

tD51Uko.png

She's not interested in hooking up, so here's the obvious cleavage moment

UO3azhj.png

rBU8Kgn.png

Number 2:

2deDwZM.png

sBZd9qC.png

Number 3 has stolen Fox92's John Lennon Sunglasses

nuxvS9l.png

Finally, not a match, but 'MURICA: