Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

i (and an unnamed second member of this forum) received an incredibly insulting accusation via personal message off of mr finners claiming i was baby lad but i'm not a baby, just a lad 

i am that second member and tbh i wish finny would stop DMing but thats imho

Shall we meet up there one night (no grinder) and perv on some girls.

1958382_10205609420421343_78287494271934

• Like 1

i (and an unnamed second member of this forum) received an incredibly insulting accusation via personal message off of mr finners claiming i was baby lad but i'm not a baby, just a lad 

if that unnamed wasn't me, add an now named member to your angry list.

Edited by Unabomber

no one gives a shit about my heartbreak apart from theesexfox and his name is borderline the sex fox and that says it all. I thought you des scouse steve would all offer legit advice.

One tinder girlfriend in 4 months says it all.

we do Una,with your charm and wit you will bounce straight back,they love that sort of thing.im thinking 1 in 4 months what hope is there for the rest.As you aren't ill im afraid I can't send you the platinum range of running horses,but to show im thinking of you ive thumbed through the cheaper range in my vast vault.The thought IS there it's personal to me this one,because if I was a horse I would be this horse . Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 3