Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

tbh if i wasnt in a leash now i wud have gone crazy on tinder lets be honest its full of easy easy women but at the same time it makes me glad ive got me mrs my mates have gone on tinder in last 2 weeks pretty much all got lash within 2 hours of meeting their dates, in fact i was on tinder months ago and it was far too easy made visits to l'boro notts & derby too

i wudnt want to logged to a girl whos been on tinder before theres something very sketchy about them i.e. theyre too easy/slags

goIOwIa.png

eg here for all she knows i cud be a secret murderer etc but she gives me her number just based off my pics nd bio nd lets be honest thats not the kinda girl ud want to spend ur life with yh sure id pull her if i was single but sorry to the pudger whos gonna end up putting a ring on that, sure ur gonna say oh she only gave u her number but last time i was on tinder when i was single this was just easy 

basically its sad being leashed now cos i cant pull these girls again but im happy too cos u all just getting slags now 

• Like 1

tbh if i wasnt in a leash now i wud have gone crazy on tinder lets be honest its full of easy easy women but at the same time it makes me glad ive got me mrs my mates have gone on tinder in last 2 weeks pretty much all got lash within 2 hours of meeting their dates, in fact i was on tinder months ago and it was far too easy made visits to l'boro notts & derby too

i wudnt want to logged to a girl whos been on tinder before theres something very sketchy about them i.e. theyre too easy/slags

goIOwIa.png

eg here for all she knows i cud be a secret murderer etc but she gives me her number just based off my pics nd bio nd lets be honest thats not the kinda girl ud want to spend ur life with yh sure id pull her if i was single but sorry to the pudger whos gonna end up putting a ring on that, sure ur gonna say oh she only gave u her number but last time i was on tinder when i was single this was just easy 

basically its sad being leashed now cos i cant pull these girls again but im happy too cos u all just getting slags now 

Just a quick reminder of one of the forum rules:

Text Talk

On FT you are not limited to 180 characters like in a text message, so please do not use 'text talk' in your posts. If a member continues to use text talk then they will be warned and, in extreme circumstances, banned.

goIOwIa.png

Your missus is one lucky lady.

Well, rules are rules. Won't happen again, mate. 

:) Commas, an apostrophe, full stops, capital letters... own up, who's hacked babylad's account? :unsure: 

err what do u mean mate

Ah, no, don't worry... he's back!

:) Commas, an apostrophe, full stops, capital letters... own up, who's hacked babylad's account? :unsure:

Ah, no, don't worry... he's back!

tbh mate typing like that takes time at the end of the day u can still understand what im saying if u do have a serious problem with it then just send me a private message

tbh mate typing like that takes time at the end of the day u can still understand what im saying if u do have a serious problem with it then just send me a private message

To use your own words 'rules are rules'. 

Can't really understand why you consider yourself to be an exception. :D I appreciate you don't have the time to type a few extra letters/symbols, though... it is a strain. 

I can't work out if Babylad is genuine, or someone just has an unreal sense of humour!

You know what'd complete this thread, everyone get a match, arrange to meet at the same time in the same bar and just watch a load of lasses think they've been stood up! Then get pissed and perv! FT/Tinder Thread Xmas do?!