Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I'm sure he may be a member of here or at least does the occasional bit of reading.

I'm gonna dig around and see if I can root up his member profile.

This is amazing lol

He's always reading FT on his lunch break man

Night folks

UB.is this night forever!and Bert,hilarious( for us)this thread is what dreams are made of

Bert" step dad,step dad Lauren is on Tinder and has matched someone off Foxestalk called Unabomber"

Step dad" oh Foxestalk,this sounds good and this Unabomber sounds a good sort for my little princess.Can you tell me a bit about this nice fella?"

Bert"well he seems to post a lot on the tinder thread,I will help you find it"

Stepdad"grrrrrr,I'm gunna rip him a new ass hole.Bertie get me a taxi to Taps.Lauren,I want a word with you.Why can't you go with nice sensible fellas,like MTWG or General Smuts"

Next week. Foxestalk rallies round organising horse cards for 3 members in Leicesters hospitals and Des meets the love of his life Lauren.Will Bert be spending xmas day with Des?Will Una ever go to Taps again without sobbing?Will MTWG ever get the use back in his fingers to upload various stringed puppet pics?Will smuts be able to charge his phone from up his ass?

• Like 2

As the developer and staunch advocate of said line along with Simo I feel like a proud mother watching her son shoot his first Christmas goose.

This line has never failed. The amount of girls with (t) after their name in my phone is hilarious......should really delete them lol

Let's be fair, it could have been infinitely worse for UB. Remember he was passing round muff shots earlier in the thread.

He was being a veritable gentlemen to Lauren.

if the step dad recognises his daughters,we have a problem,but yes he has tamed( I think) infact Una was heartbroken last week,best let the step dad only read the last 5 pages mind,but he has been fine with Lauren,although it could have been writers block stopping him!

Seriously Des. Having met Smuts, if he can get matches you can.

Only difference between you and him is confidence.

Des doesn't possess flowing locks of hair though.

And 3 inches of pure disappointment between my legs.

Welcome to the 8% club homeslice!