Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Des my friend I need to give you some advice.

You need to believe in yourself, you need to look in that mirror and think "yeah I kinda look like abz from five, but you know what he aint so bad". You need to match these broads and give them your all, don't go in there with a hey or a hi or a wow you swiped right for me? Go in there with a "hey baby what's happening? I'll tell you what's happening, me and you." You need some confidence, so far this has been nothing short of a sob story for you, we need this to be a right in the gob story for the girls you're gonna be matching. Just go for it mate, set your radius wide and your inhibitions boundaryless. We believe in you, we love you, and we want you to succeed. 

tumblr_inline_nepb4qkVHx1sb080b.gif

• Like 2

If I can get a date from "if you think that Brits abroad are bad, you should see the French at home" you can probably say what you like. Get stuck in!

here's hoping lol just waiting for that infamous red dot to appear in the right hand corner now though...

Don't lie, you've been excited since page one you little dirty rascal.

You know what I get up to at night then do you Una  :P  lol

U wot m8

It's all about Kate 22 and them chebalebs

Nah m8 wot u chattin.

Any full pics she fat slag bro.

Them 2 in a room together would cause the world to stop turning due to too much stupidity.

Stupidity  lol  that coming from the person who had a toilet roll holder fall on his head. 

You know what I get up to at night then do you Una :Plol

Nah m8 wot u chattin.

Any full pics she fat slag bro.

Stupidity lol that coming from the person who had a toilet roll holder fall on his head.

True dat brah. Ya speekz da troof innit. First time for everything and all.

• Like 1