Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

legit happened it was like 2 weeks ago and i posted it at like half 5 in the morning and he replied with "mods, have a word"* and when i woke up my post had been removed so nobody else could appreciate the humour involved 

it was all light hearted but he didn't take it that way

*he didn't actually say this 

• Like 1

legit happened it was like 2 weeks ago and i posted it at like half 5 in the morning and he replied with "mods, have a word"* and when i woke up my post had been removed so nobody else could appreciate the humour involved 

Well you see what happened when I said I thought he was 17? Pretty sure i've been on ignore ever since.

Can verify this is totally legit.

Unsurprisingly I was on here early enough to catch it. It was nice to see a post from him where he had taken time out from making up stuff i'd posted to have a go at a young lad just trying to make his way in this crazy world imho

Well you see what happened when I said I thought he was 17? Pretty sure i've been on ignore ever since.

no lol 

17?! why did you think he was 17 and why did that offend? 

Can verify this is totally legit.

Unsurprisingly I was on here early enough to catch it. It was nice to see a post from him where he had taken time out from making up stuff i'd posted to have a go at a young lad just trying to make his way in this crazy world imho

i am honestly delighted someone saw it, when i woke up and my head was fúcked i was so upset all my drinking had gone to waste 

wow findawg is not holding back he's been on the truth juice allll right 

I dunno I said are you 17? fella went ****ing nuts, folk like babylon thracian were trying to calm him down.

trying to calm him down oh my god i am dead